3/18/2012

A pretty foolish challenge #1

I am sure I will regret starting this one. 

I don't feel like writing a lot right now so I'll just discribe the basics:
-Every day a sketch of one or two characters
-No shading, no refining, just enough to ink
-Once a week I choose the best sketch to colour
-No end date on this one

So I am basically trying to make my life harder for no reason. Yay




About this on: I've tried to do a more stylized body. Lately I've realised that I don't care much for my usuall body proportions. They are kinda dull IMO. I think I've been influenced by the Hentai Foundry atmosphere too much. I feel that they appreciate big butts and monster tits a little too much for my taste. I am gonna aim for more skinny/slim figures in the future.



5 comments:

  1. You should do more traps! Nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa whoa whoa, less monster tits? I dunno about that, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly... this is probably a better choice, photographers take thousands of pictures for one good one. As an artist you can probably make that call at the sketch point. So in theory this would allow you to make better works (as well as inspiring commissioners from the sketches) overall. I'm quite interested to see what comes of this. So far all your other personal challenges have produced excellent results, and I expect the same here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. +1 for non-hentai proportions. But you did a lot of these - you even tend towards the skinny, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about skinny, but HF does go a bit overboard on the "big butts and monster tits". Love your work.

    ReplyDelete