5/12/2012

Dailies #39

My internet wen't down for the last 24 hours so I didn't have acces to any new photos of junk. But I had a couple of photos of pretty girls saved so I went with that. 

Some of these turned out damn ugly but that's not what the exercise is about. It's about hammering some proper proportions into my stupid head.



I also tried putting some of my new awesome pussy n dick drawing skills to the test and did some from imagination:



Looking good... Except for that retarded looking futa. God damn it looks so stupid. It should sit in front of a bus, petting a rock and annoying everybody.

4 comments:

  1. Looks good to me. At least you didn't put the penis way high up. I've seen some crazy futa with dicks underneath their belly buttons and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 looks a lot like Scarlett Johansson...
    I like it - I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right. It was based on Scarlet Johanson's photo. But I did not really aim for likeness so I am very much surprised that you recognised her.

      Delete
  3. I've yet to see a 'futa' character that didn't look uncannily like a castration victim :x

    It really is the worst.

    ReplyDelete