4/08/2012

Daily sketchings #14

This week I'll be doing something different. I want to do a sequence of drawings about a rich futa lady fucking pretty boys in their bums ;). Futa on male is on my mind lately. 

This one is a warm up of sorts. I wanted to get her look down before jumping into anything more complex:



Tommorow I'll most likely paint this one instead of drawing another one. Same with the next draings in the sequence.



-Ugh, there's something seriously wrong with her boobs. They look fake. But then again they are fake. Teehee

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know where else to post this, but your work is really, really awesome.

    Also looking forward to the rest of this set, can't wait!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm not artist, and I'm sure you've noticed this, so the question is more on how to fix the issue but...

    Just from observation it seems the "fake boobs" are more a result of the fact they have an added weight to them, without the sag that would come from being older. As such they project a bit more suggesting there's something in there that shouldn't be.

    That aside, I am enjoying the image though, and I do love your work.
    Would like to see where you go with this.

    ReplyDelete