7/19/2012

Adventure taem!

Hi there! I haven't done much these past few days. I've learned some stuff with Vilppu and worked on commisions but not a lot. Not having to do something for this blog each morning fucks me up. Never underestimate the power of a routine. Dailies resume tommorow!

What I've been doing instead of drawing, was watching Adventure Time. Holy fucking shitballs what an awesome show! I enjoyed every minute of it, and I am currently rewatching the first season. I love it to death. 

I tried figuring out how the (female) characters would look in my style. There is so much room for interpretation!


Hehe, Susan is a big dope in a goofy hat.



7 comments:

  1. Make Fionna a little chubby, just the right amount of chubby. It's the right thing to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok now i have to watch adventure time .... (and what /c/ mean ?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yiss! Could we perhaps hope for more in the future? That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah. I am trying to figure the right look for them because I want to draw some sexy fanarts :)

      Delete
  4. Can't say I like the small nose and the eye placement on the middle Marceline, the right and left both look better.

    And yeah Fiona could use some chub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welp, now I'm not going to be happy until I see a futa Princess Bubblegum. Think of all the semen puns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You + Marceline makes me kinda, very, totally hot for the undead :)

    ReplyDelete