Adventure Time, its a kids show but its kinda deep and messed up.
I remember I loved this show ...a long time ago. The show lost its adventure time ness somewhere along the way.
InCase... Adventure Time... YAY!!!
Fionna the Human next! plox <3 <3 <3
I was watching your "challAnge", maybe you should make another one or two to keep a pencil stroke dynamicswhat? I want intensity in each drawing each day? then yes, I became demanding! ..Incase, show us your art in full nudity (and if it is with full nudity in the subject, it does not matter, we will overcome), I dont care if you fall in burnout!I want to suck you dry! (metaphorically speaking)Adventure time? never heard about it but all of a sudden I am interested
and yes i was drunk when i wrote this last night...
I don't think I need to warn you that the /co/ general threads are shit and filled with the worst kinds of people. But I'd thought I'd remind you.
What are you talking about? How does this image relate to /co/...But yeah I have to agree. 85% of the time it's a cesspool. I go there for the other 15%
I was just warning you since you're getting into Adventure Time steer clear of the threads. I knew you knew what I was talking about, mate.